Day 15 – Your desktop background (on your computer) and why you chose it
Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)
Day 17 – Your favourite spot (in-game or outside it)
Day 18 – Your favourite outfit
Day 19 – In your bags/bank
Day 20 – If this was your last day playing WoW, what would you do?
Day 15: Your desktop background and why you chose it
My desktop background is usually either plain dark grey, or one of the standard iMac backgrounds. I keep it simple, because I use the desktop as my daily ‘to-do’ organizer, for my freelance design work. Any files I need to work on for the day are on there. As soon as I’ve done what I need to do for each one, they are filed away into the necessary client files. That way I’m ‘clearing my desk’ by the end of the work day, and I can easily see when it’s ok for me to pop into WoW and sort out my auction lists, or maybe run through a bunch of dailies etc.
So, unfortunately not that exciting a post today, but I suppose at least it answers the question!
I should probably have an amazing Azerothian scene as my background, but then it would distract from work, and right now my systems works, since I get to work hard, and play equally as hard.
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 1
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 2 Why Start a Blog, also Ragnaros
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 3 Your first day playing WoW
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 4 Your favourite WoW moment
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 5 Your favourite items in the game
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 6 Your workplace/desk