Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)
Day 17 – Your favourite spot (in-game or outside it)
Day 18 – Your favourite outfit
Day 19 – In your bags/bank
Day 20 – If this was your last day playing WoW, what would you do?
Day 16: Things you miss, post Cataclysm
I’ve only been playing since December 2011, which is a little over 14 months I guess. So I don’t so much as miss stuff, as I do feel like I’m playing catch up. I may have had level 85 character ready to charge into Pandaria at the launch, but I still feel like a relative *newbie* to the game, with SO much of Azeroth to discover and understand.
The one thing that I do miss, is the brief period after patch 5.1, when Priests were unbeatable! There was a period of about a month, where I could even take down rogues – and then they went and nerfed penance. I used to be able to go into a battleground, and defend a base from one or two attackers BY MYSELF, simply by shielding, and hitting my attackers with Shadow Word: Pain (which gives damage over time), re-shielding, and then hitting them with penance each time it came off cooldown.
Yeah, I miss that.
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 1
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 2 Why Start a Blog, also Ragnaros
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 3 Your first day playing WoW
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 4 Your favourite WoW moment
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 5 Your favourite items in the game
- 20 Days of WoW Blogging: Day 6 Your workplace/desk